The best places for business lunches in Vienna
You are staying in one of our business apartments in Vienna and are looking for a suitable location for a business meeting?
In this post we will introduce you to the best restaurants in Vienna where you can hold a business lunch and delight your business partners with excellent food and a pleasant atmosphere.
The Guesthouse Brasserie & Bakery
In the middle of the city center you will find this enchanting restaurant, which you can visit 365 days a year. In a timelessly elegant ambience you can talk undisturbed and enjoy one or the other delicacy at the same time.
- Location: Führichgasse 10,1010
- opening hours: daily from 6.30 a.m. – 23.00 p.m.*
- WLAN: available*
- Steckdosen: N.S.*
The Hansen in Vienna’s 1st district is a true classic and definitely worth a visit. The location is the former stock exchange building on the Ring. The menu offers an excellent selection with changing menus. Business can be discussed undisturbed in a charming ambience.
- Location: Wipplingerstrasse 34, 1010
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. (kitchen open until 9.30 p.m.); Saturday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (kitchen until 3 p.m.)*
- Atmosphere: calm and relaxed
Meierei im Stadtpark
The restaurant describes itself as “a place of enjoyment and relaxation in one of the most beautiful places in town”. The finest Viennese cuisine paired with a unique view of the city park awaits you in the dairy. The glass front offers enough light and leaves a friendly and modern impression.
- Location: Am Heumarkt 2A, 1030
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. Saturday to Sunday 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.*
- Atmosphere: friendly and modern
Steirereck im Stadtpark
One of the most exclusive bars in Vienna: Steirereck im Stadtpark. This restaurant is now also one of the top 10 around the world. If you’re looking for Austrian cuisine with a creative touch, you’ve come to the right place. This location is a must especially for international business partners!
- Location: Am Heumarkt 2A, 1030
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday 11.30 a.m. – 2.30 p.m. and from 6.30 p.m.*
- Atmosphere: ultra-modern and stylish
In The Loft you can enjoy international cuisine at the highest level! The restaurant combines a restaurant, bar and lounge with one of the most beautiful views over the whole of Vienna. The modern design with abstract elements creates a unique experience that has to be seen.
- Location: Praterstrasse 1, 1020
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday 6.30 a.m. – 10.30 a.m., 12 p.m. – 0.30 a.m.; Saturday to Sunday 6.30 a.m. – 11.00 a.m., 12.00 p.m. – 0.30 a.m.*
- Atmosphere: modern and artsy
Are you looking for a vegetarian option? We recommend the Tian in Vienna’s 1st district. The restaurant has had a Michelin star and three toques from Gault Millau since 2014. Here attention is always paid to organic, fairly produced products.
- Location: Himmelpfortgasse 23, 1010
- Opening hours: Tuesday 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Wednesday to Saturday 12 p.m. – 2 p.m., 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.*
- Atmosphere: classic and naturalistic
The salon ceiling in the Museum of Applied Art is exactly what you would expect from a restaurant in a museum. Modern art meets Viennese pub culture. The expressive design of the restaurant has no resemblance to a typical inn. You won’t forget the furnishings, just like the excellent Viennese cuisine.
- Location: Stubenring 5, 1010
- Opening hours: Monday to Sunday 10 a.m. – midnight*
- Atmosphere: artsy and traditional
Would you like Asian food? The Shiki combines Asian cuisine with European fine-dining culture and is Austria’s first Japanese restaurant with a Michelin star rating and one of the few Japanese haute cuisine restaurants with this award. An excellent choice for a business lunch!
- Location: Krugerstraße 3, 1020
- Opening hours: Tuesday to Saturday noon – midnight*
- Atmosphere: authentic (watch the chefs prepare the food) and balanced
The Sang Sang in the 6th district is a real insider tip. The restaurant with its new design is extremely modern and inviting and serves authentic Korean food in a class of its own. A highlight is the stylishly designed wall by the architect duo Tzou Lubroth.
- Location: Gumpendorfer Straße 14, 1060
- Opening hours: Monday to Thursday 10 a.m. – 3 p.m., 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.; Friday to Saturday 5.00 p.m. – midnight*
- Atmosphere: calm and simple
The Fabios in the 1st district promises Italian cuisine at the highest level! The dishes, from traditional pasta to tasty steak, make the culinary heart beat faster. Let yourself be pampered in a relaxed yet stylish atmosphere.
- Location: Tuchlauben 6, 1010
- Opening hours: Monday to Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.*
- Atmosphere: aesthetic and elegant
*All information is provided without guarantee and claim to be complete.